_place title here_

Hi. This is me. Welcome! My disclaimer: This is a casual journal, not a dissertation. Therefore, please disregard any punctuational, grammatical and spelling mistakes I am sure to make. Enjoy!

5/11/2002

I love these little quizzes!

I think this one is pretty true...at least i answered honestly, so i'll accept being called a beautiful woman...




Which Royalty Are You? Find out! By Nishi.

"As a Princess you recognize there is so much about the world you need to learn. You may sometimes be naive but other times you are wise beyond your years! You are sharp, observant, joyous, and interested in your own personal growth. You have a very caring heart, and are a sweet and beautiful woman."

here's another one!




Which Woman of Beauty Are You? Find out! By Nishi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home