_place title here_

Hi. This is me. Welcome! My disclaimer: This is a casual journal, not a dissertation. Therefore, please disregard any punctuational, grammatical and spelling mistakes I am sure to make. Enjoy!

5/01/2002

I don't believe it!! My car was just broken into! Nothing taken, thankfully, but it looked like he was going for the cdplayer in the console. THe guy was pretty balzy though. I heard my car alarm, and when i went outside to see what was going on, i saw him get out of my car and run past me to the next apartment complex. But he wasn't running all that fast. I was able to get a really good look at him, concidering it was dark. If it were me, and an alarm was going off very loudly in a quiet parking lot, i would be running a lot faster than an idle jog! Stupid or balzy...can't decide. However, he was breaking into a car with a clearly visible theft system indicator, so how smart could he be to start with??

Part of me is kicking myself for not saying anything to him. Not even something so articulate as "Stop!". Or, i could have gone over to my car and laid the smack down on him. That could have worked. but most likely he would have attacked me instead of just running away. So i guess i'm glad i didn't say anything.

But i got to call 911 for the first time in my life, so it's a record-breaking day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but aftr I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car removal Brisbane

11:52 PM  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
cash for cars Sydney

12:11 AM  
Blogger Best Cash For Cars Brisbane said...

Thank you very much for giving this useful information. I searched for this information for a long time but was unable to locate a reliable source. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into writing this fantastic essay. Here, I've learned a lot of useful information. It's well worth bookmarking for future reference. Let me share a reputable website for sell my car Brisbane and free car removals Brisbane services can be found here.

7:46 PM  
Blogger cashforcarsadelaide said...

This is an excellent article. I'm overjoyed to have discovered it. Thank you for providing this information. It's a fascinating read. Here are a few websites in Adelaide, SA that provide dependable and honest Cash for Cars Adelaide and Car Wreckers Adelaide services. If you have an old or undesirable car that you are unable to sell privately due to its need for repairs, this cash for car buying and removal service may be of great assistance to you. Please have a look! Thank you very much!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home