_place title here_

Hi. This is me. Welcome! My disclaimer: This is a casual journal, not a dissertation. Therefore, please disregard any punctuational, grammatical and spelling mistakes I am sure to make. Enjoy!

5/10/2002

ok, so people have been asking me about Spiderman. It was AWESOME! and i didn't know anything about the story until i saw the movie. I have actually seen it twice now, and i have really enjoyed it. THe special effects are really cool, but the characters and plot development are very realistic (as far as superheros go...) and it had really good action. The ending is a little sad, but it's okay.--makes for a good sequel. I really liked the way that Tobey Maguire's character (Spiderman) was very dynamic. He was even a jerk in a couple of spots, just like any teenager who got bit by a radioactive spider would be, i'm sure. (and did i mention that he is a big box of eye candy???)

all in all, an action movie with heart...a "must see."

okay, uninformed movie review is over now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home