_place title here_

Hi. This is me. Welcome! My disclaimer: This is a casual journal, not a dissertation. Therefore, please disregard any punctuational, grammatical and spelling mistakes I am sure to make. Enjoy!

7/06/2002

well, it's official! I have been officially given the job. along with all it's problems. woo. I will go there twice this next week, and after saturday, i work at Heath. they told me my salary. he specifically told me to keep it to myself, so i will tell you all in code. double ducks, 2 infinities, and a goose egg. or for the language illiterate, it's veinte dos mil, ocho cientos ochenta. there, i feel better, and you are left in obscurity. yeah. that salary is baseline, and on top of that, i get 1% of whatever the department makes in a year. Last year, this store did $300,000, which would translate to $3000 in commission. that would effectively be, uh, veinte seis mil! o would be walking on air if we did that!!! woo!

well, he told me today that another evening part timer resigned at my NEW store...so it will be me, a day part-timer, and 2 evening on-call people (who aren't supposed to have more than, like 10 hours a MONTH). we are down a full time, and two evening part time positions. (anyone need a job working for a really cool manager? ;D;D;D) so it will be a challenge. stephanie is going to be working many nights, methinks!

i sold $4844 today. that makes it into the category of "good". anything to impress the new boss!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home