_place title here_

Hi. This is me. Welcome! My disclaimer: This is a casual journal, not a dissertation. Therefore, please disregard any punctuational, grammatical and spelling mistakes I am sure to make. Enjoy!

6/04/2002

i enjoyed my days off though. It wasn't enough. I think i spent more of it driving that relaxing. I got just about nothing done that needed to get done, and worked for 6 more days afterwards. It stresses me, i decided, to have to come home to a messy house. At least i have flowers in the garden! And i have just about recovered from the muscle soreness that came from it!

*************
An Apology
*************

Sorry, sorry....I am in a horrible mood right now. I really need a vacation, and the fact that i am going to the cabin at the end of this month is just about the only thing keeping me going.

I am going to clean the kitchen now...it will make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home