_place title here_

Hi. This is me. Welcome! My disclaimer: This is a casual journal, not a dissertation. Therefore, please disregard any punctuational, grammatical and spelling mistakes I am sure to make. Enjoy!

8/11/2002

yesterday was my day off, and it wasn't a very good day. I had to go to work anyway because someone had a flat tire and couldn't make it in, and there was no one else to cover the store. I haven't had a day away from the store since i got back from vacation. makes me want to curl up in a ball and make the world go away.

I can tell i'm feeling lousy when i stsrt snapping at jeremy. I made a few horrible comments about how he should get off his but and find a job. I was ruthless. but we made up :)

I think i am going to get myself a pedicure on my next day off. Not that i can afford a pedicure, but i think i may do it anyway. Depression knows no credit limit. actually, it does, and maybe i won't do it because i will just feel guilty afterwards.

oh, time to go back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home