_place title here_

Hi. This is me. Welcome! My disclaimer: This is a casual journal, not a dissertation. Therefore, please disregard any punctuational, grammatical and spelling mistakes I am sure to make. Enjoy!

8/13/2002

hello again.

I haven't had a phone call from my store all day! woo!

I had to go fight with lenscrafters. I got new lenses 2 months ago, and they have never been right. I finally got a 2nd opinion from another place, and they said the Rx was wrong. So today, i had to go and demand some money back from lenscrafters. In other words, i became the people i hate. Well, i had good reasons, i want to be able to see. (I know, silly...) Well, they at first tried to tell me that i couldn't get any money back because i had them for 2 months already. I pointed out that they were only really 1 month old because they had been remade 3 times! THen they tried to hold the fact that they gave me free frames agains me. (They broke my other ones trying to adjust them) THen, she said she would talk to her boss "sometime tomorrow" and she would see what could be done. THen, she says "Why don't you just return them completely" And i responded, "That would be very nice, except i need to *see* until my other glasses come in, and i didn't think you would appreciate it if i waited another 2 weeks to come in with this problem." THe nerve of these people! First they try to keep as much of my money as they can, then they try to hold the fact that they broke my frames against me, and then they expect me to not see for 2 weeks until my other (better) glasses come in! I just hope this lady's boss had the brains to give me what i want, or i will show back up with a can of wop-ass and a spray gun! Grr!

in case it's not obvious, im a little edgy this week. This counseling appointment is the day after tomorrow, and i am trying to get things in some sort of easily tellable order. I have been doing a bit of re-living of things, and i know she is going to ask me to do a lot more of it, so i am trying to prepare myself. It has made me a little cranky. Today, it seems to be far from me, so i am okay. Y'know how when something is bothering you, there are days where it's very close, very near the surface, if not completely spread out on the surface, and there are other days where it's not so much? well today it's not so much near the top. Good thing, i needed a break. PLus, i think i'm getting hormonal, which makes me eat chocolate and break things. :) (what a refreshing combination!)

I"ll let you know how everything goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home